Auf Lager, versandfertig am nächsten Werktag
The Helium Element Ethernet Access Point is the bridge between Atom modules and your preferred cloud platform. Atom devices connect to the nearest Element out of the box using Helium’s wireless system, which allows devices to communicate long distances with little interference and requiring no device-level configuration. Each Element can support thousands of unique Atom devices. This means you may only need one Element to cover an entire office building, two for a manufacturing facility or three for a multi-acre establishment.
Each Element connects to the Helium Routing Infrastructure over Ethernet, allowing for zero-configuration deployment for various applications while data is securely routed to any cloud platform of your choice. Included with each Element is a 3-foot-long Ethernet cable and a power adapter, allowing you to get set up with your own Atom in no time!
Since Helium is a complete toolkit for building IoT applications that can connect to public clouds, a pre-built, secure connection from Atom modules interacts with what are called Helium Channels. Channels are a convenience layer between sensors and your organization’s cloud of choice that can connect to public clouds like Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud IoT Core or a private offering. Channels can also be used to send device data to applications and services via generic protocols like HTTP and MQTT.
- 1x Helium Element Access Point (Ethernet)
- 1x CAT6 Ethernet Cable — 3ft
- 1x Power Adapter
- Networking Standards: IEEE 802.15.4
- Typical operating range: 4500 square feet or several miles within line of sight
- Wireless Connectivity: 802.15.4 IEEE Standard on dual-band radios
- 915MHz & 2.4GHz (U.S.)
- 868MHz & 2.4GHz (E.U.)
- Security: Hardware-based encryption, authentication and authorization
- Power Options: Line powered with included AC adapter or power over Ethernet
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 185°F (-40° to 85°C)
- Dimensions: 4.7" (119.4mm) x 3.5" (88.9mm) x 1.1" (27.9mm)