On stock, ready for delivery on the next business day
Presenting the WiPy. The possibilities are endless, what will you create?
The enterprise grade IOT development platform that runs Python in real time with the perfect blend of power, friendliness and flexibility. Create and connect your things. Fast.
All the hardware specs are nice, but the coolest part is that they are super easy to use, because we have written an powerful and intuitive Python API to take advantage of every feature of the hardware.
Other WiFi boards are available and you might think, “yet another platform…”, guess what? it’s not. Because it runs Python and that works just like the Python you are used to working with on a PC, the learning curve is minimal, if there’s any at all. Simply put, the WiPy is all about Python and the internet, but taken to the next level.
- MicroPython – the Linux of IoT for fast deployment
- small and light to fit in any cavity
- Low power (in fact a fraction of power consumption of other IoT platforms) means there’s no need for new nuclear power stations to run millions of WiPys
- Size: 25mm x 45mm (1.0″ x 1.77″)
- Dual processor + WiFi radio SoC.
- MCU: Texas Instrument CC3200, Cortex-M4 @ 80MHz
- Network processor handles the WiFi connectivity and the IP stack.
- Main processor entirely free to run the user application.
- RAM: 256 KBytes
- Flash: 2 MBytes
- GPIO: Up to 25
- UART (x2), SPI, I2C, I2S, SD card
- Analog channels: 3×12 bit ADCs
- Timers: 4×16 bit with PWM and input capture.
- 3v3 output capable of sourcing up to 250mA
Hash and encryption engines
- WiFi: 802.11b/g/n 16Mbps
- Of course
- All over the place
- SSL/TLS support
- WPA Enterprise security.
With dozens of ready to use templates and much more added options, now you can create almost anything that comes to your mind. Combination of advanced content importers, different layouts, header styles, post types,… gives you a freedom and control you have never seen before. MicroPython code already written -Built-in Python support for all the SoC features. (10K+ Lines of C code) -Definition of a universal MicroPython Hardware API. External libraries -Blynk: SMTP, MQTT, URLLIB, ONEWIRE, Accelerometer, Event loop MicroPython together with the universal hardware API allow us to build a large set of powerful, robust, and portable libraries across hardware platforms.