On stock, ready for delivery on the next business day
The LoPy can act as both a LoRa Nano Gateway and a multi-bearer (LoRa, WiFi and BLE) development platform.
The LoPy is the only triple bearer MicroPython enabled micro controller on the market today – perfect enterprise grade IoT platform for your connected Things. With the latest Espressif chipset the LoPy offers a perfect combination of power, friendliness and flexibility. Create and connect you things everywhere. Fast.
- Inexpensive, small and breadboard friendly
- Ultra low power (850uA with the WiFi connection active)
- 100% PYTHON PROGRAMMABLE
- Lots of GPIOs, interfaces and peripherals
- Powerful CPU, BLE and state of the art WiFi radio
- Hardware floating point acceleration
- Python multi-threading
The LoPy can act as both a LoRa Nano Gateway and a multi-bearer (LoRa, WiFi and BLE) development platform. It is programmable with MicroPython and the Pymakr IDE for fast IoT application development, easy programming in-field and extra resilience with network failover. The best blend of speed to deployment and access to new LPWAN networks rolling out across Europe, USA, Africa and India.
NOTE: Using the LoRa radio without the external antenna can lead to damage of the device and is therefore not recommended.
- LoPy 1.0 specification sheet
- Weight: 7 g
- Dimensions: 55 x 20 x 12 mm
- Hardware Pin Format: With headers