The Raspberry Pi Zero has been upgraded to include a camera port, display it with pride in this eyecatching new Pibow!
This is the case for the Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3 only. Does not include a Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3!
Crafted out of four unique layers including a transparent top and base that leave your beautiful Pi visible inside. Each layer is laser-cut from colourful high-quality cast acrylic and once stacked they securely contain a Raspberry Pi Zero while leaving the primary ports and GPIO accessible.
This case is lightweight and ideal for mounting to any surface. No tools are required for assembly or disassembly.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3
- Super-slimline profile
- Fully HAT/pHAT compatible
- Protects your beloved Pi Zero!
- Clear top and base leave Raspberry Pi Zero visible
- GPIO cut-out
- Leaves all ports accessible (encloses micro-SD)
- Made from lightweight high-quality cast acrylic
- Great for hacking and tinkering!
- Made in Sheffield, UK
Tutorials & Projects
External links will open in a new browser tab.
- Pibow Zero Assembly A quick guide to assembling the Pibow Zero for the new Pi Zero with camera connector
Note: Raspberry Pi Zero is NOT included. This case is designed for the Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3 only. It is not backwards compatible with the original Raspberry Pi Zero