On stock, ready for delivery on the next business day
Test equipment set for safety applications from 2 mm safety system consisting of:
Clamp-type test probe with rotating grip jaws and flexible shaft for clamping of pins and wires up to Ø 3 mm.
PRUEF 1600 Au
Safet test probe with slender stainless steel tip for penetration of insulation and oxide layers. 2 mm Ø gold-plated brass socket connection.
MVL S WS 100/1 Au
Safety measuring lead with 2 mm Ø safety plugs on both sides and 2 mm sockets for onward connection capability.
- 1 x clamp-type test probe KLEPS 1600 black (975106100)
- 1 x clamp-type test probe KLEPS 1600 red (975106101)
- 1 x test probe PRUEF 1600 Au black (975017100)
- 1 x test probe PRUEF 1600 Au red (975017101)
- 1 x measuring lead MVL S WS 100/1 black (975696700)
- 1 x measuring lead MVL S WS 100/1 red (975696701)
- Colour:black / red
- Kind:Test equipment set
- Material (Housing):PA
- Measuring Category:CAT III
- Operating Current (Max.):3 A
- Operating Temperature (Max.):70 °C
- Operating Temperature (Min.):-25 °C
- Operating Voltage (Max.):1,000 V
- Series:PMS 1600
- Size Code:2 mm