On stock, ready for delivery on the next business day
A fun and creative activity for 30 participants. Draw a circuit using Electric Paint.
The Robot Parade Flashing Card Pack provides an engaging group activity for participants of all ages to learn how electricity flows through circuits with Bare Conductive’s Electric Paint. It introduces circuit symbols, component polarity and switches, and leads participants through attaching an LED and coin cell battery to make their designs flash.
Bare Conductive’s Electric Paint is just like any other water-based paint, except that it’s electrically conductive. This means that you can paint wires directly onto paper.
The pack contains everything you need to lead a group of up to 30 in learning the basics of circuits and electricity using Electric Paint.
Master the basic principles of electronics and create colourful flashing robot cards in the process!
LEVEL: Super Beginner to Hobbyist
Bare Conductive’s Electric Paint is just like any other water-based paint, except that it’s electrically conductive! This means that you can paint sensors directly onto most materials. When used alongside the Touch Board, an easy-to-use Arduino@Heart microcontroller, it gives you the ability to turn almost any material or surface into a sensor.
- Great for use in the classroom, after school clubs or at home.
- This activity supports STE(A)M and the Design & Technology curriculum
- Suitable for KS2 & KS3 students.
- Draw a working circuit, cold solder components and create a switch
- Learn about polarity
- Duration 1 hr
- Up to 30 participants
- Easy and fun activity
- Electric Paint is water-based, nontoxic and solvent free
- Dries at room temperature in 10-15 minutes
- Must be fully dry to work
- Easily removable with soap and water
Extensive project examples and resources on the MAKE page.
- Workshop Tutorial: Run a successful workshop using our Flashing Card Activity Pack
- Cold Soldering: Alternative to the soldering
- Series and Parallel Circuits: Circuits in parallel and series
- 1 x Step-by-step Instructions
- 10 x Electric Paint Tubes
- 30 x Robot Colouring Card Templates
- 30 x 3V Coin Cell Batteries
- 30 x Flashing LEDs
- Made in the UK
- Height / 16.3cm / 6.24in
- Width / 23.5cm / 9.2in
- Depth / 2.5cm / 1.0in
- Weight / 0.400kgs / 14.1oz
- Ages: 12 and up