Delivery time on request
Primo Core is a low-power coin-sized version of the Primo, ideal for wearables
The PRIMO CORE is a compact device, using a Nordic nrf52832 chip with Bluetooth smart (BLE 4.0) and NFC-A tag functions , and also integrated motion and environmental sensors. The low power consumption permits powering the Primo Core with a coin cell battery. The Arduino PRIMO CORE can be mounted on a breakout board to extend its functionalities.
User Level: Advanced
The Arduino Primo Core is the compact Arduino board developed in cooperation with Nordic Semiconductor.
For the little dimension, the Bluetooth integrated and the Low Power the board is ideal for IoT world and in particular for the wearables.
The Microcontroller used is the same of the Arduino Primo, the Nordic microcontroller nRF52832.
Furthermore the Arduino Primo Core has:
- 10 digital input/output pins
- 10 PWM (all digital pins)
- 8 analog pins (from D0 at D7)
- Accelerometer and Gyroscope
- Temperature and Humidity sensor
- RGB Led
- SWD connector (to program the board using an external programmer)
- A coin cell battery connector
- BLE interface
- NFC connector (to use an external NFC Antenna)
- Reset buttons (to reset the microcontroller)
- On/Off switch for powering the board
|Flash memory||512 KB|
|Clock Speed||64 MHz|
|Analog I/O Pins||8|
|Bluetooth Smart||BLE4.0: TX power up to +4dBm -96dBm sensitivity in BLE mode Co Developed with: Nordic|
|Input Voltage||5 V|
|Digital I/O Pins||10|
|PCB Size||32 x 32 mm|
|Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Temperature and Humidity sensor, RGB Led, SWD connector, a coin cell battery connector and NFC connector|
- How do I upload a sketch?
- You need to use the Arduino IDE 1.8.x software, download the latest version of Arduino NRF52 platform from the Board Manager and follow the Getting Started guide.
- What is the coin battery that i can use for it?
- You can use a CR2032 coin battery
Schematic & Reference Design
- Schematic: arduino-primo-core-schematic.pdf
- DSN: arduino-primo-core-DSN
- Layout: arduino-primo-core-layout.pdf
- Getting Started Start with Arduino