On stock, ready for delivery on the next business day
Get It Soldered - Weller Efficiency Line
Just switch on the new WE station and start soldering. Weller introduces a new soldering station designed for education, advanced hobbyists and professional users.
- 1-Channel Power Unit, digital, 70 W
- Power unit, 1 channel with soldering iron WEP 70 and safety rest PH 70
- 70W solder iron with ergonomic handle and providing toolless tip change
- ESD safe station, iron and heat-resistant silicon cable for safe handling
- Using ET soldering tips
- Standby mode and auto setback conserves energy, protects equipment
- Password-protected to preserve settings
- Replacement for 4ETH, 4ETK, 4ETO, 4ETS necessary. For WEP 70 4ETHL, 4ETKL, 4EKOL and 4ETSL must be used.
Advantages at a glance
Gets your soldering job done faster
- Digital 70 W soldering station, 40% more powerful than existing 50 W stations in the same category. This allows the iron to heat up fast and to provide a fast recovery time – gets the job done quicker with more efficiency and precision.
Easy to handle high performance
- New high performance 70 W soldering iron with an ergonomic handle and easy toolless tip change solution:
- The iron was designed in a light weight pencil style with a co-molded grip.
- The new and improved safety rest has additional support so that the iron is stored securely in place in between use.
- The station is designed in a state-of-the-art housing with front panel power switch for easy access.
- The digital WE soldering station features an easy-toread LCD screen with 3 push buttons providing easy temperature control, a front switch for easy on/off and intuitive navigation through all new SW features.
Easy tip change and low total cost of ownership
- Change hot tips out by hand by twisting the plastic knurled nut on the soldering pencil without an additional tool.
- The soldering set and the genuine Weller ET series tips provide the best performance and an extraordinary lifetime.
- Choose from a wide selection of existing high quality, affordable, genuine Weller ET tips. Here’s where the station starts to pay for itself.
- ESD safe
- Both station and iron have passed inspection and have received a Certificate of Compliance for electrical safety (CE, UL)
- The flexible silicon cable withstands heat because it meets the highest industry standards for mechanical strength (overload/stress). Because it’s certified ESD safe, the WE station can be used for professional use.
- +/- 4°F, 2°C (even better than MIL Spec)
- Temperature lock stabilizes heat levels to protect tips and components and aid in producing uniformly high quality solder joints - reliable and repeatable soldering results
- Sets temperature back automatically when not in use to save energy and increase tip lifetime
- All settings can be secured with a password, so that predefined settings can be maintained in order to ensure process quality
- 1 x 1-Channel Power Unit, digital, 70 W
- 1 x Soldering Iron WEP 70
- 1 x Saftey Rest PH 70
|Dimensions L x B x H (mm)||150 x 120 x 98|
|Dimensions L x B x H (Inch)||5.91 x 4.72 x 3.86|
|Weight (approx.) in kg||1.4|
|Display||Digital LC Display|
|Temperaturbereich||Einstellbar 100°C - 450°C (200°F - 850°F)|
|Temperature range (depends on tool) °C||100 - 450|
|Temperature range (depends on tool) °F||200 - 850|
|Temperature accuracy °C||Average tip temperature can be „offset“ to +/- 5°C at idle with no load|
|Temperature accuracy °F||Average tip temperature can be „offset“ to +/- 9°F at idle with no load|
|Temperature stability °C||± 6|
|Temperature stability °F||± 10|
|Equipotential bonding||Not available|
|USB port||Not available|
|Heating time (approx.) in seconds (50–350 °C/120–660 °F)||28 sec.|